Get Your Wiggle On!
You know, I’ve been coming here awhile, reading these posts. And I find myself becoming slightly… Wiggly. Is this feeling natural?
Absitively! You know, it’s a great feeling when you let yourself Wiggle. It is such a great feeling in fact, I’ve dedicated a whole day every week to post about about it. Wiggly Wednesday. This week in particular I feel so very Wiggly that I decided to include the usage of phony words such as absitively!
Such things can be the very definition of Wiggling.
Wiggle away from the stress of your life. Allow yourself the Wiggle room that everyone needs, use a made up word, eat an entire pizza to yourself, play games for a day, relax in the sun for an afternoon and curl up with a good movie/book in the evening, do anything you’d like! Today is YOUR day to Wiggle!
Afraid to Wiggle? Afraid you won’t know how or what to do? Fear not! I have suggestions for you.
- Play with your animal (dog, cat, jaguar, mountain lion, liger, pig, horse, zebra, guinea pig, ferret, bird, and so on. )
- Relax in the sun for a day doing absolutely nothing
- Read a book outside (In the shade or the sun!)
- Play a friendly game or do a fun activity! (soccer, football, frisbee, tennis, lacrosse, baseball, tennis, hockey, fencing, basketball, bicycling, and much much more!)
- Read a book with your children/spouse
- Visit a museum/local attraction
- Plant a tree!
- Learn a fun fact about your neighborhood/town
- Pick up a new magazine and see if you like it
- Eat a meal you don’t let yourself normally have
- Take some time off work to spruce and organize your office (or mess it up a little if it’s TOO organized!)
Those are just a few ideas for how to get your Wiggle on, there are so many options out there in the world for you. Let nothing stifle your Wiggle!
Speaking of organizing the office, I came across a delightful wall mount that will help you get organized while fulfilling that part of your soul that longs for some Wiggle. Behold! The Disorganized Organizer!
As I’ve said before, Wiggling does not mean that you are a slacker.
It does not mean you don’t work hard.
Wiggling means quite simply and frankly
that you are you.
You are free to Wiggle.